About Me

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Apologies

Dear Everyone,
I need to apologize for being absent for nearly 2 months now.  Life has been weighing heavily on Boyfriend and me these days and although I've been cooking and creating some great meals for us, finding additional time to take pictures and write up blog posts seems almost irresponsible with everything else that has been going on.

Every night when I go to bed I hope that things will go back to normal, whatever that is!  Haha!  Please be patient and hang in there, I promise I've got some great, easy summer meals to share with you soon. 

Bonus: my summer fruit and vegetable CSA is starting in a couple weeks so be prepared for some yummy seasonal recipes.

Thank you for your support!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails