About Me

Monday, July 19, 2010

I "heart" Fist Pumps

I am admittedly falling farther and farther behind on updating this blog.  I blame it on my job.  How dare my job require so much of my attention at work?!?!

A couple of weeks ago (see? I'm sooo late posting this!! Damn you job!) I had a great weekend with my best friend Natalie and the other bridesmaids in her upcoming wedding.  Where did we go?  Did you get it from the title?  That's right, Jersey Shore baby!

While we didn't really go out hard-core and do "the shore" justice, we did hit the beach and spend time getting to know each other better over lots of drinks and great food.  My favorite was our "porch picnic"... we literally sat on the front porch and noshed until the bugs started getting way too bite-y.  I got to introduce the girls to my "almost famous" Sangria, Natalie whipped up some of her "almost famous" guacamole and we had cheese, olives, and watermelon to really top off the night.






It really doesn't get much better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails