About Me

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great News!!

I just got the best news in my inbox today....

The New England weather has been so lovely this spring that my CSA share is exploding with produce and will be starting a week early!  Yay for fresh, local fruits and veggies!  I am a member of the Stillman's Farm CSA, which gets me 2 big reusable grocery bags of produce every week until the end of October.  This is one of my absolute favorite times of the year because I get to experiment with not-so-often-used veggies along with helping out a local business (and the planet!).

In the next month you can look forward to sneaky and tasty new ways to use kale, swiss chard, arugula, beets, and even strawberries.  Lots of people are terrified of greens, but I've got some kick-ass recipes to help use them up without feeling like you're slowly morphing into a rabbit, deer, cow, or other land-grazing animal.

Get excited... I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails